If you ever plan to install any CCTV cameras in your home, then you must be aware of the Blink security camera. But can you really view these cameras on computer?
Currently, blink cameras are not compatible with PC devices, however, there are many third-party apps that allow you to view and control your Blink cameras remotely on your computer. Third-party software can run the app on a PC. You can install an Android emulator on PC/MAC and install the Blink APK there. The Blink app is compatible with both iPhone and Android devices and you can start viewing the camera feed and utilize other features of the app including playback, panning, zooming, and more.
An android emulator, such as Bluestacks App or NOX, is simple to install. Once installed, it will prompt you to sign in to your Google Account. This will allow you to access the Google Play Store, where you can then install the Blink app to see your cameras.
If you’re utilizing a lot of blink cameras to monitor many places and don’t want to constantly log in to separate accounts.
The NOX player will be more suitable for your requirements. When you install NOX on your computer, you will be able to launch 6 separate instances of the software by entering into various accounts.
Currently, using BlueStacks to run the Blink Android app on Windows PC or MAC works quite well, allowing to view clips and notifications. A little playing around with BlueStacks won’t be a bad idea. go to Google Play store or Apple store to download the Blink for home app and it works great once it’s installed on your computer.
How to Use View Blink Cameras on Computer?
By installing an android emulator, the Blink Home Monitor app may be used on a PC. If you don’t already know, an emulator allows you to build a computer-generated Android smartphone. You may use any Android application from the Play Store or from external sources under the virtual android option.
Here’s how to install and run the Blink Home Monitor App on a PC:
- Download any Android emulator that is compatible with your operating system. You may simply accomplish this by searching on Google.
- Then, following the instructions on the software’s setup page, install and configure the emulator.
- Once the operation has been completed, launch the emulator program. Then finish the setup to start using the simulated Android OS.
- The Play Store app should be available on the emulator’s UI. To install the desired app, go to the Play Store.
- Now, look for Blink App and install the application. After the installation is complete, you may launch the Blink app from the emulator’s UI.
How to Use the Blink App on PC
The Blink app’s setup method on a PC is likewise rather easy. Here are the steps you must take:
- Download the Blink app for PC
- Start the android emulator from the screen of your PC. When the app has finished loading, click on the Blink app icon to launch it.
- To finish installing the program, follow the instructions on the setup screen. Then, by clicking on the add button, you may connect the cameras.
- After successfully connecting the camera, you may start seeing the camera stream on the app interface.
- Following that, you may add more cameras to the app. Furthermore, you may adjust the cameras based on their position.
The Blink Camera App’s Features
The Blink app is not like other applications. It has a plethora of features to assure your data’s security and simplicity of usage. The following are some of the app’s features:
- Get a high-quality 720p live stream from the Blink camera.
- Both day and night, you may watch videos without any blur or distortion.
- Add a huge number of Blink camera devices and manage them all from a single location.
- A motion detection sensor will alert you to any activity in front of the camera.
- Showing a red LED while recording or watching life stream ensures safety.
- Arm or disarm the cameras manually or automatically at any moment.
- With the help of a temperature sensor, it displays the actual temperature in front of the camera.
Benefits of using the Blink app on computer
The benefits of using the Blink app on a computer are two-way communication. The camera can be used to take pictures near your screen and they will be saved on your PC.
Using the Blink app on a computer is effortless. Connecting with the blink app is effortless and allows you to view your cameras from anywhere in the world.
You can access the cameras from anywhere with the Blink app. You can also take pictures for your records or share them on social media when you are away from your camera.
PC users can use a few different methods to install the Blink app. The most common method is to download it from their app store, but there is also a desktop app that can be used as well.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Blink Camera:
Is there a blink app for PC?
You may use the Blink app on your PC without issue. The program ensures that your video is in crystal-clear 720p HD quality. Receive instant notifications when a video link is attached. View the live streaming of the Blink camera using the app.
Is there a blink app for Windows 10?
You may use the Blink app on your Windows 10 PC without issue. Using the Blink Home Monitor app for PC, you can simply manage the Blink camera and live stream the video feed.