You might be wondering, “Can I view my Eufy camera on a PC?” Follow these steps if you are trying to see the pictures on the Eufy Camera through a computer like Windows or Mac OS X, which may not be supported by the company but should still work.
- Can You View Eufy Camera On PC?
- How to view Eufy camera on PC or Laptop: A Complete Guide
- Why do You Need to Install Eufy Security App on PC?
- How to Download and Install the Eufy App on a PC, Windows, or Mac
- How to View your Eufy Camera on Computer Using the Eufy Security App
Can You View Eufy Camera On PC?
Yes, you can view your Eufy camera on your PC. The process for doing so depends on the type of computer you are using. For Windows and Mac users, we have provided the instructions below. You need to use the Eufy Security Camera app on your phone and connect to the camera through that app. Once you have connected, you will be able to see a live stream of what is happening in front of the camera.
How to view Eufy camera on PC or Laptop: A Complete Guide
For use with Windows PC
To see cameras on a windows pc, please use the online portal. To log in on a desktop computer, simply enter your eufySecurity email address and password. Currently, video recordings recorded locally on the HomeBase or the device cannot be accessed via the online interface. Cloud storage customers, on the other hand, can view cloud-recorded videos via the online site.
For use with MacBooks PC
To view recorded videos on a Macbook, please download the eufySecurity app from the Apple App Store. Simultaneous downloads of several recorded videos are possible. Please note that the Live Streaming feature is not currently available on the Macbook.
You can also watch your Eufy Security Cameras using the Eufy security app on your Android phone or iPhone.
Why do You Need to Install Eufy Security App on PC?
Eufy Security is a client application for video surveillance that enables you to view the live stream of your network camera devices. You may connect and manage several camera devices with this client app. The Eufy Security app’s biggest feature is that it generates a very clear live feed from the camera devices.
This enables you to keep an eye on even the smallest things. In comparison, the quality lowers significantly at night; nevertheless, there is a Night mode that makes it quite easy to obtain the necessary information from your IP cameras. Additionally, you may capture movies from the live broadcast, store them, and play them again at any time.
There is a special Events function, which allows you to determine whether or not an alarm was triggered on a specific day. Apart from the network cameras, the Eufy Security app is included. Then you may regulate door sensors and similar functions as well.
Simultaneously, you have a motion detection function that notifies you of questionable behaviour, even when you are not present. This takes us to the various app modes, such as Home and Away. These modes enable you to configure different sets of settings in advance of leaving home, eliminating the need to alter them.
Special Features of the Eufy Security App
- Eufy Security enables you to remotely monitor your possessions via live HD video and audio. Additionally, the app displays translucent photos.
- Additionally, you may enquire about your house or business at any moment via the live stream’s 8x digital zoom.
- Additionally, the Eufy Security app features night vision, which provides an exact feed from more than 30 feet away, even in complete darkness.
- The metal plate and sticky tape are integrated into the camera’s magnetic base, allowing it to be moved around easily. Thus, the camera’s three-axis architecture enables it to aim in any direction.
- Along with a huge screen, it’s simple to watch and manage several cameras. Additionally, you may connect many IP cameras via the board protocol or codec support.
- If you have guests around, you may communicate with them via the Eufy Security app. Additionally, it includes a speaker and a microphone.
- You may access the Eufy Security app live stream with your voice on any Alexa or Google Assistant device equipped with a screen.
- Eufy Security has a PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) function. Additionally, it is now easy to move the camera about the house.
- Additionally, you may utilize a microSD card for continuous recording and storage. When the card is completely full, the camera overwrites the oldest files.
- Additionally, it will identify an endless number of cameras with its automated camera detecting mood.
- Simplisafe Camera App for PC: How to view Simplisafe on Computer
- Does Eufy Camera work with Google Home? All you need to Know
- Does Eufy Camera Work with Alexa?
- Can you View Blink Cameras on Computer?
- Does Eufy Doorbell Work with Google Home?
- Is EUFY Doorbell Compatible With Alexa?
How to Download and Install the Eufy App on a PC, Windows, or Mac
Here, we’ll walk you through the process of downloading Eufy Security App for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac. Eufy Security App is also available only for Android mobile devices. You may also use this app on your PC if you use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox Player. To install an emulator, such as Bluestacks or Nox, click the “Download” button.
Eufy App for Windows can be installed using Bluestacks.
- To begin, download and install the Bluestacks application on your laptop.
- When the Bluestacks app player is downloaded, install it. Installation and one-time configuration may take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Locate the Installed Apps option on the Bluestacks emulator’s home page. From here, you’ll have access to all pre-installed apps as well. On that list, look for the Google Play store application.
- If asked, sign in with your Google account. This will be necessary in order to access the Google Play store.
- On the Google Play Store, search for Eufy Security. Simply locate the appropriate Anker app.
- Finally, click the Install button to complete the process. After a successful installation, the Eufy Security app should appear on the Bluestacks home screen.
- Simply double-tap the Eufy Security app icon to launch your preferred application – Eufy Security on PC.
Eufy App for Mac may be installed via Memu Play.
- Download the MemuPlay emulator from the URL provided above and install it on your laptop.
- Install the software in the same manner as we would any other Windows application.
- Launch the Memuplay emulator after the installation procedure is complete.
- Simply locate the Google Play Store app on the home screen. To launch the play store app, double-click on it.
- Now, look for the Eufy Security app, which was developed by Anker and has a 4.1-star rating and 100,000+ installations. Simply press the Install button on the Google Play Store.
- Within a few seconds, the Eufy Security app icon should appear on the Memuplay emulator. Now, open the app and begin using it immediately.
How to View your Eufy Camera on Computer Using the Eufy Security App
Installing the Eufy Security App on PC lets you see live video feeds from your home security cameras in a desktop environment. The Eufy Security App has excellent pan/tilt/zoom capabilities, making it easy to watch surveillance videos. The app is one of the most prominent applications for the surveillance network and is growing in popularity around the world. It provides a real-time view of what’s happening on your phone, including the location, battery level, screen time and more.
- Follow the instructions carefully to establish an internet connection using a web browser as well.
- Additionally, the login screen will open, prompting you to enter your email address and password. Simply click the “Login” button.
- A new page will appear and the connected devices will be displayed on the main screen. A live view is available by tapping on any of the devices.
- To see the recorded videos, navigate to the “Events” section. Choose the date of the event for which the video should be played. Clients must acquire a subscription package in order to record videos.
- Proceed to the “Subscription” section to purchase the subscription plan.
Can I see Eufy camera on my computer?
Yes, you can see your eufy camera on your computer. To do so, you will need to download the Eufy Security app from the Google Play store. Once the app is installed, open it and enter your username or password in the login fields. If you don’t have an account yet, press the signup button and create one.
In order to view your eufy camera on your computer, you will need to first create an account. Once you have verified the account by checking the email and entering the verification code, you can go back to the home screen and enter your credentials. From there, select the relevant device that you have (HomeBase, HomeBase 2, Wi-Fi Doorbell Chime, or Wi-Fi Bridge) and press login.
Can I watch my Eufy camera on my computer?
Yes, you can watch your Eufy camera on your computer. After downloading and installing the Eufy Security app, enter your username or password. If you have not already done so, install 2-factor authentication (2FA) to increase security. After adding a camera to the app and setting it up, you can view live streams on your phone. You can also watch your Eufy camera on your computer if you have the Eufy app and an internet connection
Does the Eufy Security App work on PC?
Yes, the Eufy Security App is available for download on both Windows and MacOS. The app allows users to access and control their security cameras from a computer or mobile device. It supports board protocol and codecs, as well as different camera models.