Night Owl is a surveillance company that sells cameras for home and professional uses. The cameras are made to work for digital or analog transmission and can be viewed on computers, tablets, and mobile devices. These cameras can be viewed from anywhere via your computer, cell phone, or iPad. The cameras can be set up to automatically record events when triggered by motion or sound. There are models for outdoor use, and others for indoor use.
Night Owl cameras record video, taking pictures and sound continuously. The sensor inside the camera is designed to capture the image while the audio is recorded simultaneously. This means that the camera is recording in real-time. Night Owl cameras can be viewed on a computer using the night owl connect for PC software (The Night owl connect for pc is a very good application in order to watch your CCTV cameras on your pc. The software is very user-friendly and fast in operation. The software comes with a name called Night Owl Hd CMS for Laptop). This software will allow you to view the videos that were recorded using the Night Owl camera.
Night Owl cameras are designed to be used as security cameras, but they can also be used as live-feed webcams. The Night Owl app can be accessed from any computer that has Internet access and a web browser. Night Owl cameras do require a power outlet but there is no additional hardware needed because the streams are pulled through Wi-Fi connections.
Night Owls work by taking snapshots of what the camera sees and sending them out in intervals determined by the user’s preferences, which range anywhere between five seconds to thirty minutes. If you are looking for a cool, new camera, but don’t want to pay a lot of money, check out the Night Owl security camera. This camera has a Wi-Fi-enabled camera that will connect to your computer and give you the ability to view on your PC. One cool feature this camera has is that it will take a photo every 30 seconds.
Night Owl Security is pleased to offer a wide selection of different home security cameras. Night Owl Security offers you the option to view your camera feed on your computer as well. This allows you to see what is going on at any given time in the comfort of your own chair, and take appropriate action if necessary.
In the next section, we will be exploring how to set up and use Night Owl security cameras and viewing them on a laptop or desktop computer.
How to view Night Owl Cameras on PC
- First, download and install the Night Owl software (Night Owl Hd CMS for Laptop) on your computer. The installation process does not take long at all and just requires that you download the Mac or PC version of the software from our website. Your Night Owl device must be connected to the Internet to view and open this software.
- Once you install it, log into your account to see how you can configure and use Night Owl security cameras.
- Make sure that all of your cameras are connected to your router. You can do this by plugging the Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on the back of each camera. The cameras also come with built-in WiFi, and you can use them without an Ethernet cable if you desire.
- Your Night Owl device should now be showing an Online status ( If you are experiencing offline status on the software, we strongly suggest you check to ensure your Night Owl device is powered on and is connected to your Internet network.
- You will see Live View, which shows live footage from the cameras connected to your Night Owl device.
- Now you can watch your cameras on your PC in HD quality. To do so you need to click on the “Live View” and then double click on the camera group name.
How to view Night Owl Cameras on PC using the Bluestacks software
Bluetack is an Andriod emulator used on PC to access apps meant for android phones on a computer. Using the emulator, you can run the android or ios app on your computer. There are so many emulators available to do this, but we recommend the Bluestacks.
- Download the Bluestacks for the official website and follow the steps.
- Install the Bluestacks software on your PC
- Run the Bluestacks on your PC
- Then go to the option “My APP”.
- Here it will ask for the board in detail. Enter your email account and log in.
- After logging in, search for the Night Owl HD app.
- Install the app.
- Finally, you can use another emulator called Now Player. But the Bluestacks is better for the night owl app.
Night Owl Security offers several different types of cameras, including Power over Ethernet Cameras (Poe), Day/Night Cameras, Wi-Fi Cameras, and Bullet Cameras. Your camera type will determine which software you need to download. Poe (Power over Ethernet) Cameras have been around for a long time, and their use is still quite prevalent in business today.
The Poe cameras are not only more affordable than other types of security cameras, but because they do not require an electric source to operate they work throughout most installations without the need for additional wiring. These are the most popular type of Night Owl Security camera used by home security companies across the US.
Day/Night Cameras work in similar ways as the Poe cameras, utilizing a microchip to detect ambient light and shade. Day/Night cameras are usually more affordable than Poe cameras, but they don’t offer automatic adjustment for when the sun goes down or comes up, making them less attractive for many businesses.
The Night Owl Security Camera is one of the most affordable day/night Night Owl Security camera models. It connects directly to your router and utilizes a day/night chip that automatically adjusts with the changing light levels.
Wi-Fi Cameras use the latest technology to operate, and offer HD video streaming and virtually no power consumption, making them perfect for use in business installations. This is the new up-and-coming camera from Night Owl Security, providing excellent quality at a reasonable price. It is also simple to set up and operate, requiring minimal additional wiring that most people already have in place for their router.