ZMODO has an easy-to-use app for your smartphone and tablet that lets you monitor your property at home or your business, from anywhere in the world. And, by installing a ZMODO IP camera, you can add another layer of security for your property and business.
No matter what your budget, there’s a Zmodo home security camera for you. The company’s newest line of cameras includes indoor, outdoor, and dome models with night vision, two-way audio, and motion detection. The cameras connect to indoor and outdoor monitors, or you can access them from a smartphone or computer.
Zmodo is one of the most popular security camera brands in the United States, and the Zmodo Greet HD WiFi camera is one of the most popular Zmodo cameras. This camera is easy to set up and has a lot of great features that make it a superb value.
But what if you want to watch the feed from your Zmodo camera on a TV, Computer or smartphone? In this article, we’ll go over simple ways to connect your Zmodo camera to a TV screen, Smartphone and Computer.
How do I watch my Zmodo camera on my TV?
Zmodo IP Security Cameras are more than just devices that provide security, they also provide a lot of entertainment. These devices can be connected to various televisions to watch and record feeds that are streamed from the IP Cameras.
While Zmodo makes some of the most advanced security cameras on the market, it’s no secret that many people don’t want to watch their surveillance footage on an LCD screen. After all, it’s no fun watching a grainy feed from your living room when you could be enjoying it on your TV. Thankfully, there are ways you can watch your Zmodo camera feed on your TV.
With the aid of Alexa, you can easily watch your Zmodo camera live feeds on your TV. Once you asked, Alexa will show you your Zmodo cameras’ live stream on TV or Echo Show immediately.
You can also download andriod emulator apps on your Smart TVs and use it to stream your Zmodo security camera on your TV live!
How do I view Zmodo cameras on Android and iOS?
While Zmodo’s Android app doesn’t have quite as many features as its iOS counterpart, you’ll still find plenty of useful tools, including the ability to view the live stream of one or more of your security cameras, record video clips, snap photos, and set up motion detection alerts.
Here’s how you can set up Zmodo’s on Andriod or iOS using Zmodo’s app to view the live stream of your Zmodo security camera.
- Download the Zmodo app on google play store or apple store
- Open it, sign up for a new account or log into your existing account
- Add your device by pressing the plus (+) icon on the top-right corner of the app
- Choose select zink to set up (if your product device says so)
- Select the number of working devices you’d love to add
- Then connect to the ZMD_SAP WiFi network and return to your zmodo app. This allows your phone to directly communicate with the new zmodo device you have added and gives it all the information it needs to connect to your home’s internet.
- Once connected to the ZMD network, please return to your Zmodo app and enter your home’s 2.4GHz WiFi name and password.
- While your device is connecting, you may be asked to reconnect to your home’s network.
- On your Andriod phone, tap to quickly go to your WiFi settings. For iOS users, you will have to manually go to your WiFi settings on your phone to reconnect to your home’s network.
- Return to your zmodo app for your device to complete its connection process.
- Once connected, name your device to complete the connection. You can also improve your security by adding another password and setting your time zone.
- That’s it! you can now watch your zmodo camera live feeds on your andriod and iOS devices.
How to View your Zmodo Cameras on your Computer
Zmodo is a security camera system that has many features, yet one of the most requested features by customers is the ability to view the cameras on their computers. This allows the user to view their cameras from a distance, and monitor them at all hours of the day.
We did our research to show you how to review you’re Zmodo cameras from your laptop or computer (working perfectly).
To view your Zmodo camera on your computer, you will be required to have an internet access on your computer or laptop. Go to your laptop’s browser, visit the zmodo user login page and signup or login with your existing account to view all live footage anywhere in the world.
From all that has been said above, you can see that it is quite easy to view your zmodo cameras on your computer, Andriod phone or iOS device. We have tried to put in a good guide to help you monitor your properties from anywhere.