Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from you:
Personal Identifiable Information (PII): This is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, IP address, and any other information you voluntarily provide through comments, contact forms, or other interactive features on the website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NPII): This is information that cannot be used to identify you, such as demographic information, browsing activity on the website, and information about your device and internet connection.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize your experience on the website, such as by recommending content based on your interests.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about our website, such as to respond to your comments or inquiries.
- To improve our website: We may use your information to analyze the use of our website and make improvements.
- For legal and compliance purposes: We may use your information for legal and compliance purposes, such as to comply with a subpoena or court order.
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your PII with any third parties without your consent, except in the following limited circumstances:
- With your consent: We will share your information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
- To service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website, such as web hosting providers and email service providers. These service providers are obligated to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we have provided it to them.
- To comply with the law: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
We will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You can access and update your information: You can access and update your information by contacting us through the email address provided below.
- You can unsubscribe from our email list: You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails.
- You can request that we delete your information: You can request that we delete your information by contacting us through the email address provided below.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Changes to This Policy